Be honest. Is your current website working for you?
Not exactly, right?
And that’s because your website doesn’t:
- Look you. (It looks like everyone else.)
- Look now. (It looks like 3 years ago.)
- Look legit. (It looks less-than-credible.)
Don’t worry! This is totally normal AND totally solvable.
That’s what we take care of in my signature service The WWW™.
At the foundation of any standout website with staying-power is: audience + market research.
And that's the first step in my complete done-for-you website package, The WWW™. I use the insights uncovered from my sleuthing, to write copy that makes your clients think you’re a mind reader. And I do all this BEFORE designing and developing your completely custom user-friendly website.
Other web designers only do design (and maybe development), which means you’ve got to do ALL of that foundational work YOURSELF (or hire a researcher and copywriter) to get the same results.
By getting clear on your overall business strategy before the design begins, we're able to intentionally design a website experience that skyrockets your credibility and attracts your dream clients.
Ready to step into your creative genius and showcase it on your site? I thought so ;)
Craft a standout brand + kiss the competition ciao 😘
A standout website starts with a standout brand, which is why every new client I work with begins with...
The WiseUp™: Standout Brand Strategy for Introverts
What it accomplishes:
The Wise-Up™ Brand Strategy package is your website foundation (that so many people overlook only to waste months and major money when they have to redo everything AGAIN in 6-8 months).
Don't let that be you! Start by getting clarity on your clients, the competition, and what makes YOU unique as a brand. And get that tedious audience research done for you.
What you get:
- An In-depth questionnaire to get to know YOU (the #1 ingredient in your standout brand).
- Undercover client research so that we can craft copy + messaging in words that your target client actually uses. AND you can easily create + launch offers that fit their exact needs and SELL out.
- Competitive analysis of your top 3 peers so that you can see the GAPS in the market that you can swoop in and fill for your ideal clients AND so that you can easily + effectively position yourself as different.
- FINAL DELIVERABLE: Your brand contrast statement (aka your unique selling proposition or "USP") and positioning strategy for moving forward with your standout brand..
Who NEEDS this:
Short(ish) answer: everyone that has an online business that hasn't worked with a professional brand strategist in the last 12-months.
Long(er) answer: Creative entrepreneurs that want to begin the process of redesigning their website BUT first need to get clarity on their clients, their competition, and their contrasting characteristics to build a sustainable + standout brand.
The next step in The WWW™ process, for those ready to move forward is...
The Words: Story-driven, customer-focused messaging that makes a mark
In this collaborative copywriting process, we'll craft STANDOUT words for your website that moves more of your ideal clients to connect with you (and not the other guy) by having a conversation that makes them feel like they're in the right place and compels them to click.
What it is:
- Conversion-focused copywriting for up to 5 pages (Home, About, Services Overview, Contact, and a Sales or Landing page) that connects with your ideal client in a way that sets you apart and makes you the obvious choice for the right people.
Who this is best for:
- You thoroughly understand your clients, your competition, and your unique characteristics as a brand. Now you're ready for messaging + copy that communicate to your ideal client effectively. This may be in preparation for a full site redesign or as a standalone copy service.
The culmination of The WWW™ comprehensive website experience is...
The Websight™: A standout website that does the selling for you
Craft a website that automatically attracts + converts more of your dream clients without hustling. So that you're able to effortlessly command a higher rate for your services + kiss those imposter feels sayonara.
What it is:
- A complete website (re)design in including a new logo (if desired), refreshed color palette, custom photo curation, integration with your email service provider and payment processor of choice, PLUS custom code development.
Who it's perfect for:
- You thoroughly understand your clients, your competition, and your unique characteristics as a brand (aka USP). You've also got solid messaging and copy that reflect this. So, now you're ready for a complete website (re)design to level-up your business presence.
About the process...
This is content-first, goal-driven design
Unlike many other designers that start with “branding” (doing colors, fonts, and other aesthetic choices), I always start with the copy. I use a content-first approach to design because my number one priority when designing a website isn’t the looks, it’s the user experience.
By crafting a delightful experience for your users (or visitors, readers, audience, etc.), you’ll not only keep them coming back, but you’ll position yourself as someone that’s credible (showcasing your badass skillset) and crave-worthy (making your users feel compelled to sign up for your list).
Phase 1: Exploration
Each WWW™ project starts with The WiseUp: Brand Strategy. We'll get clear on your business objectives and get to know your ideal client. Then I'll do a competitive analysis of your top 3 competitors to see how you can differentiate yourself through your messaging. We'll end this stage with a super clear positioning statement (called a Brand Contrast Statement) and brand strategy.
Phase 3: Experience
Once I've given form + flow to your words, the next step is to layout your Websight and create the brand visuals. I'll add in your brand colors, graphics, photography, and icons to the website pages. In this phase I'll create and deliver the design mockups of your five chosen website pages. And, I'll often do user testing in this stage to make data-driven design decisions.
Phase 2: Engagement
The next phase is all about giving voice to your mission + message in The Words. I'll blend your personal brand with your ideal client's needs and desires to craft conversion-focused copy for all 5 of your primary website pages. The emphasis here is on connecting with your website visitors using conversational copy that coaxes them toward taking focused next steps.
Phase 4: Evolution
The last phase is about bring your new Websight to life – meaning I'll build out a fully-responsive custom website and seamlessly integrate any third-party apps that you need for your business. You'll have the option of ongoing assistance with testing or tweaking your site. But I'll make sure that you feel comfy monitoring + maintaining things on your own.
Ready to raise your rates and attract more VIP clients?
Then find out more about The WWW: